Thursday, March 7, 2013

War

I am breathing in chaos. Destruction and death polluted the air.
The world crumbles. The earth exploded as I raged on.

I am scared.

The land washed in blood and bullets. The walls painted with red of the innocent and the fallen.
Gravity held no meaning to the limbs that flew across the battlefield.

I am terrified.

Fire bathed me. The world turned orange. My skin peeled off in attempt to flee the massacre.
My breath burned. My blood boiled. There was nothing but flames.

I am burning.

 I am ash. My existence reduced to dirt and fading memories. There is sorrow in my being.
I am better forgotten, and you will forget me.
You will forget my fire,my fear, my horror, my death.
You will forget everything but my name and coax me back.

I am war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

Followers