Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Last Farewell

She shone crimson, radiating her ambiance and beauty, as she peaked over the horizon.
The sky; a brilliant blend of purple and orange, clashed magnificently with her, as if drawn by a skilled painter whose sole purpose was to amplify her intensity.
The clouds parted so suddenly, allowing her benevolence to shine through, bathing my body in her heavenly glory.
The birds sang their songs of joy and greeting, welcoming her. The trees swayed left and right so softly, dancing to the avian melody, showing their devotion and praise.
Everything so perfectly in sync, everything composed so diligently, the whole scene could only be awed.
She stood tall and strong, allowing her illuminant aura to reach me, embrace me.
As i stood there watching her transcended ascension, sorrow sudden gripped my heart. It was an unexplainable truth, but tomorrow I knew I would not see my love rise.
I gave myself one last stolen look, not quite ready to look away.
I was afraid of the darkness, afraid of the cold. But time could not wait..."good bye" i whispered to no one, hoping she would hear my farewell.

dedicated to meow

1 comment:

Tags

Followers